Tools and Materials
24-by-18-inch sheet of galvanized metal
Magnets and decorations
Magnetic College-Campus Board How-To
1. Download and print a college-campus map from the school's website.
2. Turn map upside down on a protected surface and apply spray adhesive to the sheet of galvanized metal and the back of the map.
3. Lay your magnetic sheet on top of the portion of the map that will cover the board. Trim away excess paper around the edges with a utility knife.
4. Place map in frame, add foam board, and use 4 glazier points to secure.
5. Flip over and add magnets and decorations.
Sheets of galvanized metal can be found at home-supply stores. Frames, foam board, glazier points, magnets, and decorations are available at art-supply stores.
The UPS Store