Send a romantic note to your special someone with this message in a bottle craft.
Tools and Materials
Empty, clear wine bottle with cork
Wine bottle label clip art
Parchment paper or other solid lightweight paper
Colored pen or marker
Decorative adhesive ribbon
Message in a Bottle How-To
1. Remove all original labeling from the wine bottle.
2. Print the wine bottle label clip art on parchment paper and cut out the Valentine's Day wine bottle label.
3. Adhere the label to the bottle using double-sided tape.
4. Write a personal message on another piece of paper, roll paper tightly enough to fit through the mouth of the bottle, and seal with adhesive ribbon.
6. Add bath confetti soap to the bottle and insert rolled note. Cork bottle.
Decorative adhesive ribbon is available on marthastewartcrafts.com. Special thanks to Raquel Welch for demonstrating how to make this craft, as well as Romantic Candles.