Tools and Materials
Mulberry paper blank folded cards
Templates: Flaunt 1 and Flaunt 2
3-D fabric paint
Pen or maker
Flaunt Cards How-To
1. Download and print templates.
2. Tear paper into card character.
3. Glue character onto front of card with glue stick.
4. Decorate character with 3-D fabric paint.
5. When front of card is dry, be sure to include your message.
Mulberry paper blank folded cards are available at paperpresentation.com or katespaperie.com. 3-D fabric paint is from Scribbles Dimensional Fabric Paint, which can be found at michaels.com
Shannon Barnes, flauntcards.com.