This is a beautiful and easy winter-inspired craft.
Tools and Materials
12 plastic six-pack holders
3M Super 77 spray adhesive
Coarse Crystal glitter
Six-Pack Snowflake How-To
1. Fold the plastic six-pack holders in half, lengthwise. Tape the top and bottom sections together in the center of the outer edges of the rings. Repeat with the 11 remaining six-pack holders.
2. Tape the 12 prepared six-pack holders together, side-by-side, at the edges of the middle rings.
3. Run about 1 foot of fishing line through all of the bottom rings, cinch them tightly, and knot. Trim excess fishing line. Connect the final outer edge with tape, completing the snowflake shape
4. Optional: Alter the shape of every other holder with scissors to create unique designs.
5. Spray the snowflake with 3M Super 77 spray adhesive in a well-ventilated area. Coat both sides with Coarse Crystal glitter.
6. Shake off excess glitter and hang snowflake with fishing line.
Coarse Crystal glitter is available from Martha Stewart Crafts. The 3M Super 77 spray adhesive is available at art-supply and hardware stores.