Adorn your walls with a beautiful gallery of photographs using this simple process.
Tools and Materials
Measuring tape and ruler
Paper (one large sheet or several small sheets)
Creating a Photo Gallery How-To
1. Measure the wall space you want for your gallery. Cut a piece of paper to that size (tape several large pieces of paper together, if necessary). Fold paper in quarters to mark center lines.
2. Lay paper on the floor and experiment with different design layouts for your frames. Once you are happy with the frame layout, trace the outline of each frame onto the paper with a pencil. Use a ruler to make sure your outlines are straight and spaced evenly.
3. Measure distance from top of each frame to where hook will be placed. Mark these points within the corresponding outlines on your paper layout.
4. Tape paper to wall with painter's tape. Nail picture hooks where marked. Remove paper.
5. Place all frames on hooks.
For more simple ways to arrange your photos, check out this art-arranging trick and a process for arranging pictures. Plus, get even more ideas with these photography crafts.