Tools and Materials
Glue gun and glue sticks
Vintage-Inspired Ornament How To
1. Cut flat tinsel fringe to 5-inch length.
2. Trim off 1/4 inch of fringe, leaving wire exposed.
3. Bend back wire and form circle; bend down wire again to keep circular form.
4. Pick out an angel face and three dresdens to layer.
5. Attach using glue gun: Put a small amount of glue in the center of each dresden and attach to one another.
6. Attach angel face to center with glue gun.
7. Attach spun glass tail to back center with glue gun.
8. Sandwich together front of ornament and tinsel circle, and use a large snowflake dresden for the backing.
9. Secure by hot-gluing the front to the back.
10. Loop ribbon through top to hang.
All tools and materials can be found at arts and crafts stores. To see more vintage-inspired ornaments like this one, visit blumchen.com.