Use this stamp craft to turn ordinary folders, clipboards, bulletin boards, and journals into sophisticated office supplies.
Tools and Materials
Martha Stewart craft stamps
Martha Stewart color ink pads (the colors used in the segment: snowflake white, black, silver, walnut, aloe geranium, and blue grass)
Multiple Stamping How-To
1. Use ruler or tape to create guidelines on item you are stamping.
2. Repeat one stamp multiple times.
Shadow Technique How-To
1. Choose first ink color and stamp (use a dark color).
2. Choose second ink color and stamp over first stamp (use a lighter color ink).
3. Repeat process.
Adding Hole Punch Closure How-To
1. Make a hole in folder.
2. Place eyelet in hole under paper with back of paper facing up.
3. Put eyelet setter on unfinished end of eyelet and firmly strike top of setter.
4. Add twine and close.
The stamps and stamp pads can be found at Martha Stewart Crafts. To purchase the white sticky notes pads, visit stamponthis.com.