Today, Martha showcases seven of her favorite gadgets from the Martha Stewart Collection at Macy's.
- Can slice delicate foods such as mushrooms, strawberries, or kiwis.
- Can also make wedges.
- Cores and cuts apples into eight even wedges.
- Can also be used on pears.
Silicone Garlic Peeler
- Peels garlic cloves with an easy rolling motion to make fresh garlic in seconds.
- No garlic odor.
- Easy to clean.
- Great for lemons and limes.
- Extracts juices and leaves seeds and pulp behind.
- In Asia, this strainer is traditionally used for wontons or large noodles.
- Great for lifting pasta out of a large pot of boiling water, or for scooping large quantities of pasta or vegetables.
- Long handle keeps hands away from heat.
- Attached to apron to enable you to leave the kitchen while food is cooking.
- Angled edge and large surface allows easy access to underside of fish.
- A very versatile product, it can also be used to remove cookies from a cookie sheet.
For more information on all of these kitchen gadgets, visit macys.com.