Tools and Materials
White glue, optional
Fine point bottle or fine point brush, optional
Romantic Banner Paperweight How-To
1. Download and print banner template.
2. Trace bottom of paperweight on decorative paper, and trim shape with scissors.
3. If desired, add glitter details to highlight the design or picture on decorative paper. Dab glue on details, then sprinkle with glitter. Tap paper slightly to remove any excess glitter.
4. Cut out your favorite banner and adhere to decorative paper with glue stick.
5. Turn paperweight over. Place decorative paper facedown into opening. Remove protective backing from velvet backing, and adhere.
Photo paperweight kits are from www.photoweights.com. Decorative papers can be found at www.barbaraschriberdesigns.com and www.katespaperie.com.