Glow-in-the-dark glitter gives this Halloween decoration its one-of-a-kind look.
Tools and Materials
Any frame (old or new) with glass intact
Glitter in desired color for frame (Martha used black)
Eye template 1, 2, or 3
Fine-tipped bottle of craft glue
Mirror Glow Eyes How-To
1. With glass removed, coat entire frame with spray adhesive and cover with desired glitter color.
2. Download and print eye template, scaling to desired size. Place template under the frame glass. Trace eye shape onto top of glass with a fine-tipped bottle of craft glue. Sprinkle with black glitter and let dry for a few hours.
3. When dry, turn glass over, and fill in area that is considered the white of the eye with the craft glue. Cover with glow-in-the-dark glitter and let dry.
4. To create the "mirror," cut a piece of mylar to the size of the backing board. Adhere to backing board with spray adhesive.
5. Insert glass, black glitter side facing out, and mirror into frame. Secure pieces in place, and hang.
Onyx and Glow-in-the-Dark glitter are from Martha Stewart Crafts. All other materials are available at most crafts stores.