Display your favorite photographs using simple frames made with glass from old windows -- it's a Good Thing.
Tools and Materials
- Two pieces of frame glass, or glass from a salvaged window, in same size as photo
- Binder clips
- Foil tape
- Invisible disc adhesive plate hanger
1. Sandwich photo between two pieces of glass. Secure on three sides with binder clips.
2. Rest glass on an edge with binder clips for stability. Apply foil tape all around edges of glass, removing clips as you go.
3. Apply a disc adhesive hanger to back of framed photo. Let hanger adhere to glass overnight before hanging on wall.
Invisible disc adhesive plate hanger is available from dischangers.com. Foil tape can be found at most hardware and crafts stores.