Tools and Materials
Martha Stewart Crafts decoupage
Tissue Paper Eggs How-To
1. Fold tissue paper four times.
2. Punch tissue paper with crafter's punch.
3. Separate layers of flower with tweezers or fingers.
4. Paint a thin layer of decoupage glue onto egg.
5. Pick up punched-out shape with paintbrush. Starting from the middle of the punch-out and working outward, gloss over punch-out using paintbrush with thin layer of decoupage glue.
6. Place egg on drying rack.
Blown-out eggs are from www.thefeatheredegg.com($0.75 per chicken egg). Martha Stewart Crafts decoupage can be found at Michaels.