Heart Doilies How-To
1. Position a prefolded square paper napkin so that the closed corner faces you.
2. Fold right corner toward left corner and flatten, forming a triangle.
3. Fold left corner toward triangle's longest side and flatten, forming a narrower triangle.
4. Using scissors, cut a convex arc from triangle to create top of half a heart.
5. Cut off bottom of triangle from left to right to create lower heart half, leaving at least 1/4 inch intact on right edge. (Left side of triangle will be center of a heart.) Unfold.
6. Repeat with napkins in several colors, varying position of cuts to create doilies in different sizes.