Make a beautiful autumn centerpiece by "planting" a tree on your table!
Tools and Materials
18-inch plywood square
1 to 3 branches
L-brackets and hardware
EZ-Glide surface protectors
Leaves, gourds, and artificial birds
Autumn Branch Centerpiece How-To
1. Place a branch on the plywood square and mark a line around the branch on the plywood with a pencil.
2. Screw an L-bracket on either side of where you have outlined the branch. Drill through the bracket holes into the branch base; screw or bolt branch to brackets.
3. Add up to two more branches, if desired, securing to original branch by wrapping a cable tie around the base of the branches.
4. Hide screws, brackets and cable ties by wrapping a length of burlap around the base. Dress with leaves, gourds, and artificial birds.
5. Add EZ-Glides to underside of base to protect furniture.
All materials available at hardware stores.