Tools and Materials
Small bamboo steamer
Wood-burning tool with tapered tip point
Thin paper (for liner)
Bamboo Organizer How-To
1. Create clear P-touch label with name of office supplies you wish to organize. Affix label to side of steamer.
2. Using the wood-burning tool with a tapered tip point, burn tiny dots over the writing on the label.
3. Peel off label to reveal word.
4. Use a circle cutter to cut a paper liner to fit the inside of the steamer.
5. Place liner inside steamer. Fill steamer with small office supplies.
Small bamboo steamers are available at Pearl River or any major kitchen supply store. Crafts supplies can be purchased from Jo-Ann Fabric. Art supplies are available at Kate's Paperie. The circle cutter is available at Fiskars.