Tools and Materials
Acrylic disks in varying sizes
Krylon Looking Glass spray
Halloween Ornaments How-To
1. To make the Halloween tree, take any large branch with a lot of limbs and spray-paint it black.
2. Place oasis inside of a flower pot or urn and push branch firmly into oasis. Cover oasis with moss.
3. Drill a hole near the top of an acrylic disk. Peel off protective paper film from one side of disk.
4. Spray Krylon Looking Glass spray onto exposed side of disk.
5. Peel off protective paper film from other side of disk. Brush glittering glue on edge and around front edge, and glitter with Onyx glitter.
6. Adhere glitter stickers to front of disc.
7. Thread 28-gauge wire through hole and twist end to secure. Wrap end of wire around a branch to hang.
Onyx glitter, glittering glue, and Halloween glitter stickers from Martha Stewart Crafts. Acrylic Disks: (sizes 1 1/2 inches to 4 inches) canalplastics.com, Dremel Stylus:dremel.com, Krylon "Looking Glass Spray": krylon.com.
Special thanks to Dremel for supplying viewer-mail participant Angie Gainer with a Dremel Stylus, which was part the Halloween ornament "starter kit."