Dilled Cabbage-and-Cucumber Slaw
Using Savoy cabbage and swapping out most of the traditional mayonnaise for sour cream take this crunchy coleslaw to the next level.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8
Photography: Ryan Liebe
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July/August 2017
- 1/2 Savoy cabbage (1 1/2 pounds), finely shredded (8 cups)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup packed coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch pieces (2 cups)
Stir together cabbage, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and dill. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours. Stir in cucumbers. Adjust seasoning; serve.