Flamingo Stenciled Party Favor Bags
Give your guests a seriously sweet send-off with this small stenciled gift bag. Each one comes packaged with a cellophane bag filled to the brim with candy and tied with a pink satin bow.
Photography: Shanna Sullivan
Source: Martha Stewart
This idea comes from Digital Editor Alexandra Churchill. They were offered to each guest as part of a "Let's Flamingle" flamingo-themed birthday party.
Each paper package comes with a cellophane bag of colorful candies. Here, we included milk chocolate pearls coated in a mix of shimmery pink and white shells.
- White bags
- Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint — Pink Flamingo, $2.99, michaels.com
- Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Laser-cut Stencil — Flamingo, $6.99, michaels.com
- Martha Stewart Crafts Foam Pouncer Set, $5.99, michaels.com
- Optional: Paint palette
- Cellophane bags
- Pink satin ribbon
- Chocolate pearls (in pink and white), $7.50, sugarfina.com
- Shimmer pink princess chocolate pearls, $7.50, sugarfina.com
- Pink and white tissue paper
Cut apart stencil designs along the perforated lines and lay out onto gift bag. Peel off backing and adhere in desired placement.
Apply Pink Flamingo craft paint on stencil designs using the foam pouncer; let dry completely.
Fill a cellophane bag of candy, cut and tie a length of ribbon into a bow, and stuff inside the bag. Fill the bag with tissue paper.