Tequila Bloody Marys
This bracing tequila Bloody Mary is a regionally appropriate eye-opener.
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2004
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Coarse salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Dash of hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish
Stir together juice, horseradish, tequila, Worcestershire, salt, lime juice, pepper, and hot sauce in a pitcher. Pour into ice-filled glasses; garnish with jalapenos.