One of the best ways to use this bright condiment is spooned over broiled or grilled fish.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Martha Stewart Living, October 2016
- 1/3 cup brined capers (from a 3.75-ounce jar), drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons fresh juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon into an airtight container. Tapenade can be refrigerated up to 1 week.