Watermelon-Pineapple Fruit Salad
This refreshing summertime fruit salad is made with plums, peaches, watermelon, raspberries, and mint.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Everyday Food
- 1/2 of a (4 pound) pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 of a (2 1/2 pound) seedless watermelon, rind removed, flesh cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 red plums, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 ounces raspberries (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. (Refrigerate, in airtight containers, up to 2 days).