Radish and Cucumber Danish Sandwiches
For the most delicate results, use a mandoline to cut the radishes and cucumbers into paper-thin slices.
- Yield: Makes 16
Source: Martha Stewart Living, January 2007
- 16 thin slices white bread
- Lemonâ€“Black Pepper Cream Cheese
- 1 cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup very thinly sliced English cucumber
- Thin lemon zest strips, for garnish
Spread each bread slice with about 2 teaspoons cream cheese. Arrange radish and cucumber slices on top. Using a 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut out rounds; discard scraps. Garnish with lemon zest.