Use this pesto to make our Fresh Green Tart.
- Yield: Makes enough for one 13 1/2 -by- 4 -inch tart
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2003
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup arugula, rinsed well
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a food processor, pulse all ingredients except salt and pepper until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.