Rose wine gets a boost from summer berries and Framboise.
- Yield: Makes about 2 quarts
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2003
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups hulled strawberries
- 2 cups mixed red and golden raspberries
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 5 ounces Framboise, or other raspberry liqueur
- 1 bottle chilled rose wine
- 1 1/3 cups white cranberry juice
In a pitcher, combine fruit. Stir in sugar. Add Framboise; let sit at least 1 hour. Stir in wine and juice. Sweeten with more sugar, if desired. Serve chilled.