Use this cucumber vinaigrette as dressing for our Cucumber, Corn, and Crab Salad.
- Yield: Makes about 1 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2002
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Place cucumber, vinegar, mustard, and tarragon in a food processor, and process until smooth. With the machine running, drizzle in grapeseed oil; process until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.