Zesty Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower gets a double dose of zest, from grainy and Dijon mustard, in this creamy salad.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2007
- 1 recipe Steamed Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
While cauliflower is steaming, combine sour cream, mustards, and lemon juice in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Add cauliflower, onion, and celery; toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.