Use this flavorful peanut sauce to coat our Chicken and Shredded Cabbage Salad with Noodles for an Asian-inspired dish that satisfies.
- Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2002
- 1 five-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated (about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 shallots, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
In a large bowl, combine ginger, shallots, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Whisk in peanut butter; whisk in sesame oil. Serve.