Whether you make muffins that brim with berries or plain ones that are just an excuse for mountains of streusel topping, they take no more time than whipping up a stack of pancakes.
- Yield: Makes enough for 12 standard muffins
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2002
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix with your fingers until mixture is moist and crumbly.