Make this for our Ultimate Streusel Cake.
- Yield: Makes enough for 1 ten-inch cake
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2001
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
Combine sugars, pecans, flour, cinnamon, and cloves in a medium bowl. Using your hands or a pastry cutter, cut in butter until well combined and crumbly; set aside in refrigerator until ready to use.