Whipped Hearts of Palm and Feta Dip
Tangy feta makes this flavorful dip great as a spread for a grilled-vegetable sandwich, too.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July/August July/August 2016
- 4 ounces feta, preferably sheep's-milk, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) hearts of palm, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- Coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped, plus more for serving
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, for serving
- Crostini, for serving
Puree feta, hearts of palm, salt, oil, and 1 tablespoon water in a food processor until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add dill; pulse just to combine.
Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate until cold, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day. Sprinkle with cayenne and more dill; serve, with crostini.