White Bean, Yogurt, and Feta Dip
Serve with Toasted Pita Chips and your favorite olives.
- Yield: Makes 2 cups
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2003
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 container (7 ounces) Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a food processor, puree beans, feta, yogurt, and lemon juice until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in dill. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or store, covered, in refrigerator up to 1 week.