Corn with Curry Butter
This spiced side is always a favorite with fried chicken, grilled sausage, or burgers.
- Servings: 4
Photography: John Kernick
Source: Everyday Food, September 2011
- 4 large ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
In a large pot of boiling water, cook corn, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine butter and curry powder; season with salt and pepper. Transfer corn to a cutting board and cut each cob crosswise into thirds. Serve topped with curry butter and chives.