Roasted Cauliflower with Goat Cheese and Lemon
Serve this so-flavorful side with roast chicken or fish.
- Servings: 4
Photography: John Kernick
Source: Everyday Food, September 2011
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon crumbled fresh goat or feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium bowl, toss cauliflower with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender and browned in spots, 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Return to bowl; add parsley, cheese, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and lemon juice. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.