This smooth goat-cheese spread is perfect atop our Crostini.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
Source: Everyday Food, December 2004
- 1 log (10 ounces) soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar (or white-wine vinegar)
- 1/2 cup dried figs (preferably black Mission), finely chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a food processor, combine goat cheese, milk, rosemary, and vinegar; process until very smooth.
Add figs, and season with coarse salt and ground pepper; pulse once or twice just to incorporate.