Ham and Brie Sandwich
The addition of hot pepper jelly really kicks this classic sandwich up a notch.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 1
Source: Everyday Food, November 2004
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot pepper jelly (or 2 tablespoons apple jelly mixed with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chopped pickled jalapeno chile)
- 1 leaf of green leaf lettuce
- 2 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 2 ounces sliced Brie cheese
Spread 2 slices bread with hot pepper jelly.
Layer one slice of bread with lettuce, ham, and Brie cheese. Top with other bread slice.