This recipe for a nutty flavored cheese dip comes from Linda Devine, of White Plains, New York.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 2 cups
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2004
- 2 cups grated Jarlsberg cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, stir together cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with more parsley, and serve with crackers, if desired.