Honey-Mustard Chicken Salad
Turn leftover chicken into a delicious salad with just a few ingredients.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, June 2004
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, shredded with a vegetable peeler
- 4 pieces leftover Buttermilk Fried Chicken, meat pulled from bones and sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustards, honey, and 1 tablespoon water. Season with salt and pepper. Toss lettuce and carrot with some of the dressing; season with more salt and pepper. Divide among four plates; top with sliced chicken. Drizzle remaining dressing on top.