Serve the salad alone or tucked into whole-wheat flour tortillas.
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July 2003
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles or cornichons
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, celery, pickles, shallot, and tarragon. Toss with vinaigrette and mayonnaise, if desired. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days.