Bibb Salad with Celery and Parsley
Using not only celery stalks but leaves, too, makes this crisp salad refreshing.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, December 2007
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head Bibb lettuce (12 to 14 ounces), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced on the diagonal, plus 1 cup celery leaves
- 1/4 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce, celery slices and leaves, and parsley; toss to combine.