This creamy dip might even make the kids want more veggies.
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, 2008
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Cut-up raw vegetables, such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers, for serving
- Breadsticks, for serving
In a small bowl, mix together sour cream and cheeses; season with salt and pepper. Serve with veggies and breadsticks. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, up to 2 days.