Curried Turkey Salad on Greens
Lunch the day after the holiday can be just as "tasteful": stir up our easy, unexpected turkey salad for a filling treat that travels well.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, November 2007
- 1/2 pound leftover roast turkey (or deli turkey), shredded
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 5 ounces Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
In a medium bowl, combine turkey, celery, grapes, yogurt, lemon juice, and curry powder; season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture over lettuce.