White-Bean and Olive Salad
The mustard in this recipe helps thicken the lemon juice and olive oil dressing, while the Kalamata olives bring a bit of brininess.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Photography: Brett Stevens
Source: Everyday Food, March 2008
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Add beans, onion, and olives; toss to combine.