Citrus Bloody Marys
Greet brunch guests with this eye-opening lemon-lime Bloody Mary.
- Servings: 8
Photography: Brett Stevens
Source: Everyday Food, March 2008
- 6 cups tomato juice, chilled
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 to 3 limes), plus 8 lime wedges, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 celery stalks, for garnish
In a large pitcher, stir together tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, lime juice, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot-pepper sauce, and celery salt; season with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 day. Serve over ice, garnished with a celery stalk and lime wedge.