This refreshing blend of lemon, lime, and orange juices can be made with or without vodka.
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, September 2007
- 2 cups fresh orange juice (from 6 oranges), strained
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 to 3 lemons), strained
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes), strained
- 2/3 cup superfine sugar
- 4 cups seltzer or club soda
- 1 ounce vodka per serving (optional)
- Orange, lemon, or lime slices, for garnish (optional)
In a large pitcher, combine juices and sugar; stir well to dissolve sugar. When ready to serve, add seltzer; stir gently to combine. Serve over crushed ice; add vodka (if using), and garnish with citrus slices, if desired.