White-Bean Dip with Veggie Chips
This tasty party snack is a healthy alternative to dairy-based dips.
- Servings: 8
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2008
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Store-bought veggie chips, for serving
In a food processor, combine beans, lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, red-pepper flakes, and 2 tablespoons water.
Process until very smooth, about 1 minute, scraping down bowl as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl, and garnish with rosemary and red-pepper flakes; serve with veggie chips alongside.