Creamy Avocado-Chive Dip
Serve this healthy and delicious dip with pita chips or vegetables.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2008
- 1 Hass avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Raw cut-up vegetables and whole-wheat pita chips, for serving
In a food processor, combine avocado, sour cream, chives, and lemon juice. Process until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes, scraping down bowl as necessary. Season with salt and pepper; process until combined. Garnish with chives, and serve.