Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce
Rich salmon stands up to an assertive mustard sauce. The combination of grainy and Dijon mustards gives both body and toothsomeness to the sauce.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, September 2007
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the mustards, sugar, and 1 tablespoon water until smooth. Stir in dill and scallion. Serve salmon with sauce.