Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Use this vinaigrette to dress our Grilled Three-Onion Salad.
- Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, October 2000
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Place the vinegar in a medium bowl with the honey mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly until emulsified. Set aside until ready to serve.