Salami and Coleslaw Wrap
Here's a fun alternative to plain old white bread: all the typical sandwich fixings -- cold cuts, mustard, relish, and coleslaw -- rolled up in a wrap.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, April 2004
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 ounces coleslaw mix (about 2 cups mixed shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 sandwich wraps (10-inch)
- 2 ounces (8 slices) thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, and dried dill. Add coleslaw mix, stirring to coat.
In a small bowl, mix horseradish mustard with pickle relish. Spread mixture on 2 sandwich wraps, leaving a 2-inch border. Top with salami, coleslaw mixture, and red onion, dividing all evenly.
Fold in two opposite sides about an inch each, then roll from one of the open sides to enclose. Wrap in parchment, if desired, then in plastic; refrigerate at least 30 minutes before slicing.