Salad with Citrus-Horseradish Dressing
Prepared horseradish adds a jolt of flavor to the citrusy vinaigrette used in this fresh, piquant salad.
- Servings: 2
Photography: Bryan Gardner
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2016
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- Coarse salt
- Bibb lettuce, cooked peas, fresh mint leaves, and chopped almonds
Whisk together lemon and orange zests, horseradish, vinegar, and oil. Season with salt. Toss with Bibb lettuce, cooked peas, fresh mint leaves, and chopped almonds.